Sunday, June 23, 2013

Murray Must Die

I thought Murray and I could peacefully coexist.
Don't drive angry!


I was wrong.

Every last stinking bean plant has been decimated by that damn groundhog. 
Every. Single. One.

I also have squirrels that have worked their way into my screened in porch to go after the chicken feed. We reinforced the open areas of the screen and they found their way around it. 

Nature is attacking yall. 
This is some bull crap. 

To keep Murray out, I plan to run out this week and get some more chicken wire fencing to line the bottom of the fence where the little fart is sneaking in. Thus far he has only gone for my bean plants but I don't want him moving on to the next thing!
If that doesn't work, well, anyone know any good groundhog recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment