Sunday, June 9, 2013

Menu Plan 6/10-6/16





For information on how I menu plan, check out How I Menu Plan.
This is the last week of school! For now, I only plan for dinner, we'll see how that goes with summer upon us. Father's Day is Sunday so that's kind of up in the air. If we're home, we'll have what's planned. If not, it'll get bumped to next week.

Monday - Crockpot Beef BBQ Sandwiches, broccoli cakes, homemade french fries
Tuesday - Beef Enchiladas
Wednesday - Red Beans and Rice
Thursday- Chicken and Potato Frittata with Carmelized Onions
Friday - Chicken Pesto Pizza (this dough from Weed 'em and Reap is delish!)
Saturday - Homemade Fish Sticks, French Fries, Corn
Sunday - Burgers, Coleslaw, Baked Beans

I'll post some recipes soon! A few of these are my own, others need verification and tasting. I love tasting.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds delicious. When should I come for dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sauteed the kale you brought me and it was very good. You've inspired me to try to eat healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I'm so glad! You've always been very health conscious and set a great example for me! You are welcome for dinner any time. The frittata is my favorite thing on the menu this week but it's everyone elses too - never any leftovers!

    ReplyDelete