Friday, June 2, 2017

Schedule a consult

I'd love to talk to you about your plans for sustainability.

Would you like to live a more sustainable lifestyle but don't know where to start?
I offer garden consulting and lifestyle planning services. I can help you turn your goals in to a reality by giving you reasonable and achievable goals for yourself and your family. Want to start a garden, compost, cloth diaper, or make your own cleaning or personal care products? I'm your girl. I can show you how and where to begin.

Do you have an upcoming event or workshop where you'd like me to speak?
I can speak about a wide range of subjects surrounding gardening, sustainability, suburban homesteading, herbalism, cloth diapering, and modern mothering.

I can't wait to talk to you. Use the Contact form below or contact me at yvonne@thebrownstead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment